Skilled Sponsored (Subclass 190) Visa
This visa enables skilled workers and their families to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis. It requires nomination by a State or Territory Government.
You must first submit an Expression of Interest via SkillSelect. If you score high enough, Australian state and territory government agencies will view your EOI and invite you to apply for the visa. If you are invited, you must apply for the visa within 60 days.
- Be under 45 years of age at the time of invitation
- Have an occupation on the relevant skilled occupation list (MLTSSL & STSOL or State/Government occupation list)
- Have a positive skills assessment outcome from the relevant skills assessing bodies,
- Have minimum Competent English (Ielts 6 in each band or equivalent)
- Meet the point test mark of 65 – You can calculate your points HERE
- Meet health and character requirements
- Be nominated by a State or Territory Government
- Lodge an Expression of Interest through SkillSelect and be invited by the Immigration to apply