Australia is one of the most popular destinations for international students. It offers an excellent education system as well as world class quality of living.

Many international students choose to study in Australia because of its top universities and educational institutions, way of living, incredible nature, cultural diversity and work opportunities. Australia is one of the only countries in the world that allows Student Visa holders to work while they study.  This can be a great way to find study-related work or simply pay for your lifestyle in Australia.

After completing a minimum 2 years study, international students can apply for a visa (Subclass 485) to gain life and work experience. Depending on their study, they can live and work in Australia between 18 months and 4 years.  During that time, they might be able to apply for an Australian permanent visa if they meet certain requirements.

We partner with many colleges and universities throughout Australia. We decide together for the education provider, we apply for an admission on your behalf. Once you have been accepted into your Australian course, the next step is to organise your student visa.

We not only provide consultation for your education path, we also decide together the next path after finishing the study. 

If you would like to stay in Australia on a permanent basis we can sit and plan everything together from applying for a student visa to applying for a permanent visa. 

We understand the difficulties that students may face when they start a new life in a new country. We are here to support you all the way through your journey.

Student (Subclass 500) Visa

International student can stay up to 5 years in line with their enrolment.


You must

  • be enrolled in a full-time course of study and provide a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) or Letter of Offer for all intended courses
  • meet English language requirements 
  • have adequate health insurance, such as Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
  • have enough money for your stay
  • be a Genuine Temporary Entrant and intend to return home after studying in Australia.
  • meet character and health requirements


With this visa you can

  • work up to 40 hours every fortnight.
  • travel in and out of Australia without restrictions
  • include your family members to join you in Australia
Student Guardian (Subclass 590) Visas

If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 18 who is moving to Australia to study, you can apply for permission to come to Australia as a student guardian. Student guardians can live in Australia for the duration of the student’s course or until the child turns 18. There may also be exceptional circumstances where a student over 18 years of age may need a guardian for religious or cultural reasons.


You must

  • be a parent, person who has legal custody, or a relative of the student for whom you will be guardian
  • be at least 21 years of age
  • have enough money to support yourself and the student during your stay
  • be able to provide accommodation, general welfare and other support to the student
  • meet character and health requirements
  • be a Genuine Temporary Entrant
  • make welfare arrangements for dependents overseas