Our client is looking for an experienced restaurant manager to manage their restaurant in regional Victoria.
This restaurant prides itself on providing an exceptional dining experience while focusing on great customer service. They are seeking a passionate and driven hospitality professional to join them on a full time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning menus with General Manager and Head Chef
- Plan and organise functions
- Train and supervise staff
- Stock purchasing and inventory control
- Develop and maintain budgets
- Comply with all OH&S regulations
- Comply with all health regulations
- Continually maintain high production, productivity and customer-service standards
- Following & ensuring company policies & procedures are implemented
- Handling guest feedback
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant qualification at the level of AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in maintaining budgets and an understanding of financials, profit & loss and working in line with company objectives and KPI’s
- The ability to work a rotating 4 day roster, including nights, and weekends
- Great leadership qualities along with the ability to inspire, train and develop the team
- Exceptional communication skills with employees, customers and clients.
- Ability to provide a high standard of service in a relaxed environment, with a keen eye for detail